Bonnycastle Cruise 2022!
We are excited to announce that we will be booking another cruise with Royal Caribbean! We depart from Miami on October 1st, 2022, on one of the biggest cruise ships in the world: The Symphony of the Seas! The itinerary is:
Day 1: Leave Miami
Day 2: Perfect Day at Coco Cay (Their private island)
Day 3: Cruising
Day 4: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Day 5: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 6: Cruising
Day 7: Cruising
Day 8: Miami
Pricing: Included are all NCCF Fees of $225, and Taxes, fees & port expenses of $141.01. (Pricing is per person, double occupancy) There will be no surprise fees. These prices do not include tips, which are $101/pp, and obviously doesn’t include flights.
-Right now, we have Ocean View Balconies at $1058.07pp and $1098.07pp (includes all taxes and fees)
-We also have Interior Cabins at $808.07pp (includes all taxes and fees)
***Deposits have to be in before July 11, 2021. ($500/cabin)
***Full fee needs to be paid by July 3, 2022.
Points of Interest
First time cruising? Some points to consider:
- It’s best to arrive in Miami the day before (flying the day of your cruise can be risky if you have flight delays). So, you would need to rent a hotel room.
- The above pricing does not include flights, so keep that in mind. It’s often best to book a flight 3-4 months out.
- While your meals are included in the cruise fee (there are about 16 restaurants on the ship, and around 11 of them are included in your fee), your drinks are not included. You can pay by the drink, or you can purchase a drink package. If you think you’ll drink at least 6 drinks a day, the drink package is a good deal.
- Shore Excursions are also offered through Royal Caribbean, or you can just do your own thing. You don’t even have to leave the ship if you don’t want to!
- While a passport isn’t required to board the ship, you will need one to leave the ship at any of the ports. it’s a good idea to have one anyway.
Want more info? Or do you want to book the cruise? Contact Chris Whigham at (502) 682-7192, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The Bonnycastle is not officially sponsoring this trip.